Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Petite Purse Favors

Hooray! I finally figured out how to add photos to my blog via my new computer, an iMac!

Things that make me happy!!! Of course at the top of my list is creating goodies via my love of paper crafting!

These little pretties will be going to some awesome fellow Stamping' Up! Demonstrators this coming Saturday to celebrate Convention..at home style. We will be viewing some of it live and a fellow demo who is in Salt Lake City will be keeping us updated as to what is happening! I believe there will be nine of us in attendance...we are going to woop it up with Prize Patrols, a shoe box swap, favors, lots of goodies, enjoying lunch together and lots of fun!

This is the first year that I am not attending the annual Convention in Salt Lake City, UT.
Although I will greatly miss all of the excitement and fun, it was just not meant to be.

The purses are made of various retired colored Stamping' Up! card stock, the pretty floral folder that was featured in our Occasions Catalog earlier this year and some little flower embellishments that were added.

Of course, they contain a variety of little goodies that I purchased from Party City!

Hope that you are having fun creating lately...I know I am...it is just a tad too hot here to venture out in the middle of the day...so here I am in my Studio cutting and stamping away!

Enjoy!

~ Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.