Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Stampin Up 2015-2017 In Colors

Hi Stampers!

Today I bring you a sampling of the all new Stampin Up 2015-2017 In Colors. They are so very pretty and go well either together or combined with any of our beautiful color collections!

In my future posts, I will be sharing some of my projects with these very exciting additions in more ways than one. They are also accompanied by some very lovely lacey ribbon, which, at the top of this bookmark is attached some mint macaron!

Hope that you are having a lovely weekend so far. It rained here in Phoenix, AZ on and off all day yesterday, which is very unlikely for the month of June. Ahhh, the air is much fresher now and my little herb garden is just loving the natural sprinkling of water from above.

That is all for now...until next time...

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.