Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hello Life Project Kit ~ My Way!

Hi Stampers!

Today I bring you the awesome Stampin' Up! Hello Life Project Kit! It is being carried over to the New and Upcoming Stampin' Up! 2015~2016 Annual Catalog! I am so excited!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed putting this kit together and while many of you like the Occasions catalog version, I will admit I am really not much of a yellow person, but PINK, on the other hand is one of my favorite colors! I used the retiring in-color Strawberry Slush. I am sad to see it go...but there is always another favorite PINK...Rose Red!

You receive so much in this kit! Enough to make at least 10 additional beautiful cards!

There you have it for Cinco de Mayo!

Go forth and Celebrate!

Happy Stampin'

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.