Translate

Sunday, May 31, 2015

An Open Heart

This is one of my favorite sets that Stampin' Up! carries in their Annual catalog. And...lucky for us...it will be in the ALL NEW Idea Book and Catalog 2015-2016 which will be premiering this coming Tuesday June 2nd around the world!

In my monthly class, we usually create three cards and I chose and cased (copy and share) this particular one from Kathleen Wingerson. I changed one of the elements because I like to see a little bling, blitz and sparkle pop!

Recipe:

Ink: Memento, sahara sand
Paper: basic black, sahara sand, whisper white, sahara sand dsp ( Neutrals paper pack), silver
Misc: black chevron ribbon, small star punch, dimensionals

Well...there you have it for today!

Happy Stampin"

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.