Translate

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Birthday!

We will be celebrating my older son's 40th birthday tonight, although his actual birthday is tomorrow! For those of you whom have families, you might understand how that goes, being that it is Easter Sunday.

Artie turns 40 tomorrow...I have to shake my head...how can this be when I still feel like I am 30? 
Anyway, tonight we celebrate with the family with all the fun and frolic we can muster up!

Some information regarding this card...he loves cars! So I used the beautiful Stampin' Up! Classic Pick Ups wood mounted set! And, being it is a masculine card, I kept it neutral and metallic.

Recipe:

Stamps: Classic Pick Ups (retired), Bring on the Cake (retired)
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Metallic
Accessories: Black Satin ribbon (non-SU0, silver brads (retired), corner ticket punch (retired),
Curly Label Punch

Well...there you have it!

Happy Stampin!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.