Translate

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MOJO Monday 344 ~ Sweet Friend

Happy Wednesday!

This week's sketch over at MOJO Monday really spoke to me. Although many of you know that I just adore anything with flowers, you may not know that I also love geometrical shapes! Perhaps that explains why I enjoy cutting paper so much! So here I was able to combine the two elements in this week's sketch challenge. And, I also have all four packages of the collections of designer papers, so I will be utilizing them more in my projects.

Hope that you like what I came up with. The recipe is as follows:

Stamps: You are Loved (reired)
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Tools: Scallop Label Punch, Corner Rounder Punch
Embellishments: Dark Brown Satin Ribbon (non-SU), Hat Pins (retired SU), dimensionals

Enjoy your week and have fun Stamping and Crafting!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.