Translate

Friday, July 27, 2012

~ Stampin Up Convention Gifts Swap ~







Hi Everyone!

Now, if you attended this year's Stampin' Up! Convention in beautiful Salt Lake City, UT...and you were part of my down line, you would receive one of these little pretties!

There were way too many ideas swimming in my head pre-convention as to what to create as gifts for my fellow stampers...so, this year's idea was inspired by my lovely friend, Laura Fernsler.

What do you think? It is a mixture of multi-media items on a 4x4 artist's canvas. I so enjoyed making these, that I believe there will be more in the future!

Would you like one of your very own? Join my Team : Pretty Inkers AZ and sign up on my demonstrator website...prettyinky.stampinup.net I will be sure to get one out to you asap!

Hope that you enjoy your day...and be sure to fit some stamping into it!

Til next time...

~ Linda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.