Translate

Friday, August 12, 2011

~ SU Convention Projects ~



This was a very special "Surprise" birthday gift given to me by my dear friend Barbara Welch. It is a bit of a long story, but the shortened version is that I did not sign up originally for this class. I had intended to have a leisurely evening of a luxurious bubble bath back at our hotel room.  Little did I know that she and our other roomate Pam, had other plans...LOL...after she finally got me into the class, I sat down and she asked me if I was having fun and of course I said...yes...then she quietly said "Happy Birthday!".  Well, I was a little shocked and surprised...that is the kind of person she is...full of delightful surprises...we had so much fun this year!!!



This is one of the beautiful Make n Takes that everyone got to make at Convention this year! I love all of the variety in each and every item...gives me lots of inspiration on making pretty banners for all kinds of events and perhaps some gifts too!



Yet another beauty that Stampin' Up! pulled together for us to make! They are a truly Amazing company...full of creativity...I am hardly ever at a loss for ideas...I LOVE the flower atop the box and the beautiful fabric too!  This will hold some of my little pretties...wont' you come and see for yourself?

Give me a call or email me on how YOU can be part of this AMAZING Company! This year's festivities were the BEST! And, can you believe they said that next year's will be even better?  I can hardly wait :)

Happy Stamping to Everyone!!!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.