Translate

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~ Fabric Flower Brooch Pin ~


Hi!

This oh so pretty Fabric Flower Brooch Pin was specially made for a dear stamping buddy of mine, Carrie. She is so kind, sweet and generous as she shared some of her fabric finds so that I could make brooches and rag bags. I just need to take the sewing machine out of the closet to make a rag bag...LOL...

Anyway...at our next CLASS at my home on Saturday morning May 15th, we will all be making some similar fabric pins as one of the projects!!!

If you would like to join us please RSVP to me: Lindam530@cox.net

Hope to see you soon!

~ Linda

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics...and one classy brooch! I wish I could join you, I've been wanting to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he sees the comparable logo plan one year from now, he will almost certainly review the most recent year's occurring and some portion of your advertising goal is accomplished immediately.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.